Technology Peer Support Group
Do you have an iPad, or smartphone and struggling to get the most out of using your device, or perhaps you want to learn more about the different kinds of apps suitable for someone with a visual impairment. If this sounds like you, come along to our friendly and informal drop-in sessions at Reiver House, Morpeth to get hands-on advice and answers to your questions.
“This has improved my day-to-day life tremendously. I can use the calendar, contacts and reminders to name a few. I feel more organised and I’m not afraid of the iPad or iPhone anymore.”
If you don’t have much experience using these devices, or a particular problem about using your device, these sessions are for you. If you use a smartphone or a tablet and they have made a difference to your life, we would encourage you to come along and share your knowledge and experience with others.
We look forward to seeing you at any of the following peer support meetings:
- Thursday 27 April, 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Thursday 25 May, 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Thursday 22 June, 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Thursday 27 July, 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Thursday 24 August, 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Thursday 28 September, 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Thursday 26 October, 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Thursday 23 November, 1.30pm – 3.30pm